Let us be the first to say this, we love our librarian Lorraine, but her filing system leaves a great deal to be desired. She slipped this photo under the Dean's door with the following note: "Boys, I found this box labeled beauty queens from up north. I came across this picture and can't figure out who the hell it is." Luv Ya, Lorraine. First things first, we need to get Lorraine a new pair of glasses because its obvious who this photo is of. It's none other than the gorgeous Anne Marie Pohtamo, Miss Universe 1975 from Finland. We figure it's a modeling picture taken after her reign, and boy, does she look fantabulous.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
WHO'S THIS?
Let us be the first to say this, we love our librarian Lorraine, but her filing system leaves a great deal to be desired. She slipped this photo under the Dean's door with the following note: "Boys, I found this box labeled beauty queens from up north. I came across this picture and can't figure out who the hell it is." Luv Ya, Lorraine. First things first, we need to get Lorraine a new pair of glasses because its obvious who this photo is of. It's none other than the gorgeous Anne Marie Pohtamo, Miss Universe 1975 from Finland. We figure it's a modeling picture taken after her reign, and boy, does she look fantabulous.
Labels:
Miss Universe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment